TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES PARTY/TREAT BAGS
Look what we found on Pintrest, some great ideas of how to make your own Ninja Turtles personalised party bags!
If you are looking to throw a TMNT party and you are a bit creative or you just need to save a bit of money (and they look a lot nicer than the licenced ranges you can buy!) then read on….
1. Take a some plain green paper party bags (£2.95 for 12)
2. Draw a free hand pattern of the head shape and eye wrap. Trace them onto quality card, cut out and glue onto the front of the treat bag.
3. Use white and black card to create the eyes and stick on with glue over the masks. Or to make it even more fun (and easier!) you can buy plastic googly eyes to stick on
4. Draw on the mouth free hand with a black pen.
5. To personalise the party bags you can write the names of each party guest on the corner of the eye mask (seen above)
7. Don’t forget there are four Ninja Turtles, Leonardo (Blue mask), Rapheal (Red mask), Donatello (Purple mask) and Michelangleo (Orange mask)
Look out for our next blog to see how you can make fantastic TMNT balloon decorations….