Unique party decorations using glow sticks
Glow in the dark balloons
- Step 1 – Using standard balloons (see here for our ‘Balloons Gallore’ collection) simply put small glow sticks (found here) inside the balloons before inflating
- Step 2 – Inflate your balloons in the normal way using air or helium and away you go!
- Party Hint and Tip – Save money on helium by tying the balloons up in a row (like a washing line) and hang as a garland across the room using light fittings (for example) to secure. Simple, easy, affordable!
Glow in the dark cola bottle table decorations
This is such a funky way to brighten up a teen party or adult event
- Step 1 – You will need clean, empty cola bottles and glow sticks (as above).
- Step 2 – Using gloves, break the sticks to release the liquid inside and pour into the bottles
- Step 3 – Wait until it’s dark and your party room will come to life
- Party Hint and tip – You can use this theory on almost any opaque recepticle you can think of e.g, jam jars and kilner glasses. Perfect, original table centrepieces for weddings and parties