No Bake Easter Treats for Kids
Here’s what you need to make these uber cute Easter Treats which take minutes to make:
- Twinkies sponge cakes (available in most supermarkets)
- Bunny Marshmallows (also known as Bunny peeps, can use Chicks as well)
- Standard round marshmallows
- Small bowl of white icing (made from icing sugar and water)
- Pretzels (ideally not salted)
- Smarties or M&Ms
How to make these easy Easter Treats:
- Cut a small rectangle out of the top of a Twinkie and stick the Bunny mallow in the space with a pretzel in front of it for the steering wheel
- Cut a round marshmallow in half and stick the halves either side of the cake, using the icing, to make the wheels
- Then simply stick smarties or other such small round chocolate to the wheels to finish the look!
- Leave for 15-20 minutes for the icing to set
- Hey presto, your Racing Bunnies are ready to race!
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading this blog, do let us know if you would like to share any of your Easter treat ideas with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Delve into our Easter section on the website, full of fabulous Easter tableware, decorations and other sweet treats (that you don’t have to make!)