Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Party Decorations
Following on from our first post regarding TMNT party bags, this is part 2, Party decorations. These include Party balloons and Party paper lanterns.
Pintrest holds a whole world of fabulous ideas and we found these particularly great and totally easy to make.
TMNT Party balloons
1. Start with a plain lime green balloon (10 for £2.30).
2. Take a piece of crepe paper (super stretchy so perfect for attaching to balloons) and cut it to size to fit round the balloon and tie at the back. Attach using small bits of double sided sticky tape either side of the balloon. Then, using black and white card, make an eye shape template (which you can use again) and stick the eyes over the crepe paper to create the ‘mask’ effect.
3. If you want a really dramatic effect you can fill the balloons with helium to keep them afloat
TMNT Lantern decorations
1. These are made based on the same theory as above but using good quality green paper lanterns (we don’t stock these I’m afraid but if you google them you will find plenty of retailers who sell them)
2. Place them on the party food table and around the party room for a great Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle feel to the room!
We hope you like these suggestions, do let us know if you have any other ideas we can add. Or send us your photos of your creations!