Can we help you?
Here at Fabulous Partyware, we understand that setting up ‘shop’ so to speak, can be an expensive venture. You have to get the right balance between what you offer and how much you can realistically afford to spend, at any one time.
If you have ever thought that you would like to stock some fabulous party supplies in your store/cafe/post office, whatever outlet you have, then see below for details of how we can help you.
- How would this work? – you buy the stock from us at wholesale prices and you can come back and buy as little or as much as you would like going forward.
- Is there is a minimum order? For the first order we would need you to commit to an order of £75 (£6.95 P&P) but going forward the top up order can be a little as £40 (maximum P&P £6.95, likely to be a lot less if the repeat order is small) on a weekly or monthly re-order basis.
- How much will it cost? – The prices per item will vary and would need to be negotiated nearer the time of agreement
- No minimum term contract
- How does one qualify for a whole agreement? – You would simply need to prove that you are a functioning business which has been trading for at least 6 months
- How would this work? – we supply the stock to you (no minimum commitment) and you take a % commission on the sales you take in your store. You will be required to display point of sale material with our company name and details for reference
- No minimum order or term contract
- If you are local to Lechlade we can also run events and promotions in your store, at your discretion
- You don’t need to buy into the minimums that are required by most major suppliers
- You can pick and choose your ranges at your leisure through browing the website
- We will offer you the advantage of the depth of knowledge that we have, concerning best sellers in this market, to save you investing money and time to do this yourself
If you are interested or have any queries do not hesitate to call Hayley 08452 693567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org